Give your skin the gift of glow!
Our complexion tea blend has been specially formulated to help clear skin and give a look of radiance. Designed to be consumed as a delicious hot tea or amazing iced tea in summer.
It's delicate flavour will have you drinking cup after cup! It is without a doubt our favorite in the office.
You can also use the tea as a facial steam and coupled with epsom salts will make an amazing exfoliator when showering. Really give your skin the gift of glow!
30g packet = 30 serves
Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing a heaped teaspoon in freshly-boiled water for at least 5 minutes.
Add lemon or honey for a delicious twist! (And good for you too!)
* Use 1 tablespoon of tea to one bowl of steaming hot water
* Place your face 3-5 inches over steaming water with a towel over your head
* Steam for 1 minute. Use twice weekly for best results
* Burdock Root (Articum Lappa)
* Lemon Myrtle Leaf
* Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra)
* Nettle Leaf (Urtica Dioca)
* Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum)
* Calendula Petals (Calendula Officinalis)
* Orange Peel
Naturally caffeine free, organically grown where possible and ethically sourced.
Store below 25c in a dry place
GMO, Soy, Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Preservatives, Artificial Colours, Flavours and Sweeteners.
Burdock Root (Articum Lappa)
This antioxidant powerhouse contains quercertin, luteolin and phenolic acids. These antioxidants are known to protect cells in the body from the damage caused by free radicals and can reduce inflammation.
Burdock helps to remove toxins from the blood and acts as a blood detoxifier.
It has been used for centuries globally to treat skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and acne - the anti-flammatory and anti-bacterial benefits can help greatly when applied to the skin.
Lemon Myrtle Leaf
This Australian native has been used by aborigines for it's healing properties in drinks and cooking for centuries. It has many many benefits, but we have used it in our tea because it is known to reduce stress and combat insomnia, strengthen the immune system and for it's powerful antioxidant effects.
Most importantly it is used to help clear pimples and acne from the body and face. It aids in keeping skin clean and reducing oil production. It has a unique anti-bacterial system that really aid in killing the bugs that cause pores to get infected.
Whilst it makes up part of the legume family, alfalfa is also a herb! One that has been used medicinally by humans either fresh or dried. It's vitamin count is through the roof:
- Vitamin K: 13% of the RDI.
- Vitamin C: 5% of the RDI.
- Copper: 3% of the RDI.
- Manganese: 3% of the RDI.
- Folate: 3% of the RDI.
- Thiamin: 2% of the RDI.
- Riboflavin: 2% of the RDI.
- Magnesium: 2% of the RDI.
- Iron: 2% of the RDI.
Another powerful aromatic herb that has been used in various ways for thousands of years. It is known to:
- Ease digestive upsets
- Relieve tension headaches and migraines
- Freshen the breath
- Relieve clogged sinuses
- Improve energy
- Reduce period pains & cramps
- Improve Sleep
- Improve concentration
Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra)
Egytians were a big fan of licorice root and it is still used to this day in herbal medicine. It was quickly adopted by the Chinese as well in traditional chinese medicine. Research shows that it can help soothe your stomach and restore balance, clean the respiratory system and reduces stress.
Nettle Leaf (Urtica Dioca)
Another nutrient POWERHOUSE, Nettle leaf contains the following:
- Vitamins: Vitamins A, C and K, as well as several B vitamins
- Minerals: Calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and sodium
- Fats: Linoleic acid, linolenic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and oleic acid
- Amino acids: All of the essential amino acids
- Polyphenols: Kaempferol, quercetin, caffeic acid, coumarins and other flavonoids
- Pigments: Beta-carotene, lutein, luteoxanthin and other carotenoids
What’s more, many of these nutrients act as antioxidants inside your body.
Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum)
Known to reduce inflammatory skin conditions, Milk Thistle is a great addition to our unique complexion tea formula. With powerful antioxidant and anti-aging effects on human skin calls, this ingredient help promote healthy glowing skin.
Calendula Petals (Calendula Officinalis)
Some people use calendula to treat acne. One laboratory study found that calendula extract may be useful in treating and preventing acne vulgaris.
You can try washing your face using a calendula cleanser or using as a face steam or mask one per week to target acne-prone areas.
Sure, no one wants to eat an orange peel, but did you know they are FULL of health benefits. We have used high quality dried orange peel in our Vivi-Glow tea as it is known to:
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve oral health
- Boost immune system function
- Improves digestion
- Help with weight loss
BPA Free, Low Carbon footprint.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing without professional advice. If you are under the age of 18, please seek parent’s permission before use.