Attend your next wellness retreat minus the high costs or leaving home...
Do you need to re-energize, refresh, and recover from the same old grind? Revitalize energy stores with Vivi-Vital Black Tea & Collagen.
Say goodbye to pain & inflammation!
Carefully formulated by scientific experts, Vivi-Vital Black Tea with Bovine Collagen has the power to not only wake you up, but also bump up your body’s collagen levels. This means it has the ability to improve skin elasticity, decrease inflammation, reduce pain, and much more!
Did you know as you age, the body’s natural collagen production declines. After the age of 40, the body’s collagen production typically declines by 25%. This is why supplementing it is so important.
WARNING: You may walk away from this wellness retreat in a cup feeling recharged, refreshed, and stronger than ever before.
90g packet = 90 servings
Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing a heaped teaspoon in freshly-boiled water for at least 5 minutes.
- Organic Black Tea (contains: caffeine, amino acids, potassium, major minerals and trace minerals, manganese, antioxidants, polyphenols, and fluoride)
- Bovine Collagen
Store below 25c in a dry place
GMO, Soy, Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Preservatives, Artificial Colours, Flavours and Sweeteners.
90g pouch equivalent to 90 serves (3 months)
Black tea contains:
- Amino acids
- Major minerals and trace minerals
Black tea also contains catechins (the powerful antioxidants in tea that fight cancer-causing cells and help prevent heart disease), tannins (the naturally occurring chemical compounds that give black tea and red wine their astringency), guanine (a natural stimulant) and xanthine (another natural stimulant, similar to caffeine).
The many antioxidants and polyphenols in black tea are associated with a number of health benefits. Specifically, black tea contains complex flavonoids, which are polyphenols that aid in disease prevention. A single cup of black tea contains an average of 200 milligrams of flavonoids. Many doctors now recommend getting 600 milligrams of flavonoids per day for a range of health benefits. The flavonoid polyphenols in black tea known as thearubigin and theaflavin act as especially powerful antioxidants. Interestingly, these two flavonoids are more concentrated in black tea than in green tea.
Most people are surprised to learn that, after water, collagen is the second most plentiful substance in our bodies. Sadly, from our early twenties onwards, the body’s own natural production process of collagen declines (falling by 1.5% per year). This means by the time we’re 40 we are actually producing 25% less collagen.
This decline in collagen production can contribute to many of the symptoms we associate with aging, including achy joints, fine lines, thinning hair, digestion issues, and more.
Happily, science shows that supplementing with collagen powder can help. Collagen, and some of the non-essential amino acids it provides, can contribute to improving skin elasticity, reducing inflammation, improving the quality of sleep, regenerating cartilage, and so much more.
- Reduced Joint Pain: From common joint pain to osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, bovine collagen stimulates cartilage production, which can cushion joints and reduce joint pain.
- Improved Gut Health: Collagen can reduce symptoms of “leaky gut” by helping your body to repair microscopic holes in the gut lining.
- Better Recovery: The amino acids in collagen can help speed athletic recovery when taken after a workout.
- Increased Strength: Collagen can make the recycling of ATP (the energy currency in your cells) more efficient, which helps increase muscular strength and power.
BPA Free, Low Carbon footprint.